Stage 3 cancelled

Here in Binghamton it’s been raining steadily since last night – with warnings of flooding. They sent sweep drivers out to check the route and we are waiting to hear.

Update. Stage is cancelled due to unsafe roads – flooding, gravel washes and the like.


Update Update. We were going to ride – just so we could say we did the whole thing. But the route is actually blocked and the mandatory finish time at Jamestown Harley has been brought forward an hour. We will get a DNF if we don’t check in by that time with bikes and riders.

So we are buttoning up in the trucks and trailers and heading on the interstate.

Dammit dammit dammit.

Comments are closed.

Create a free website or blog at

Up ↑

Create your website at
Get started
%d bloggers like this: